HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Catching up on a few days.........

Hi - Jan wouldn't let me get on the computer to update for a couple of days!


Here I have the pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness month in my hair!


I am working really really hard on getting some teeth.


and I'm learning how to crawl -- I'm close.......but haven't quite figured it out!



I wanted to watch a movie so I pulled them all out so I could figure out whch one to watch!


We went and visited Jan's dad -- I call him "Papa" - He likes that!


I play and giggle a lot!


Jan put this toy in the refridgerator so it would be cold for my mouth - I like that!


Jan loved my socks today -- so she wanted to take a picture of her socks and my socks!


I was laughing because Jan was tickling me!



OK - Jan said we wouldn't wait - We'd post pictures tomorrow!  Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I love how she looks in the pile of DVDs- she's saying, "Oh, you didn't want me to take all these out? Ooops!"

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete