HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello? Anybody out there??

Hi - OK it's been awhile - this is Jan.  Hannah said I needed to explain  because it was not her fault!
I've had computer problems - on both of my computers - actually I still am, but it's getting better, and I left the cord to my camera somewhere.......... so I'm back at it but just barely!  So here's a brief look at what Hannah has been up to.



HI!  I'm here - I've been here all along -- somebody....... was having problems, not me!


Jan brought this dress back for me from Mexico.


She had to put it on me and see how cute I looked


Then I crawled around naked, because I like it!
 



My favorite thing is to crawl under the tv and play with videos and remotes!


Jessa has a kitty - and I like to play with her


I crawl everywhere


and find the kitty


sometimes the kitty runs away from me


then I have to play with my own toys!

2 comments: