HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The End.......

School is over -- Hannah is moving -- Jan is moving -- and not to the same place!  Taking care of Hannah is over!  It makes me sooooooooo sad!  I have come to love that sweet little girl so much!  I plan on always keeping in touch with her and her parents and hopefully seeing them from time to time!  Here are some pictures that I took the last couple days that she was with me.  Enjoy!




















Here's some perspective --- Hannah in the same carseat -- last fall and now!





 









Here's the very last moments of the last day -- waiting for mom to come.
You can see her high chair sitting in the driveway -- oh that was sad!






Thanks Matt and Sheri for letting me be part of Hannah's first year!
She is a wonderful blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment