HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mommy's First Day at Work

Today was a big day for me and my mommy -- My mommy went to work - and I went to Jan's.

Mommy did so good -- she dropped me off and was smiling!  I was kind of hard on her -- I kept her up for a few hours during the night -- I just thought she should get those hours in that she was going to miss today........

Ok - so more about my day.  Well, mom dropped me off and then I played.  Here's some pictures of me - because I'm just so cute I know you want to see me!


By 9:00 I just had to eat -- I sucked down my 3 ounces and then I was happy!



Then we played some more!



Then Jan rocked me and I fell asleep.



Then I went to sleep in the pack-n-play -- about 10:15 -- ahhhhh!

Jan forgot to take pictures of me in the stroller - but we went to the post office and got the mail - and then we played some more and I slept some more and we played some more and I ate some more - and then mom came and got me.

I really missed you mom and dad -- but I had a fun day!


Oh - and I'm so sweet - I got these flowers for Jan -- she said she LOVED THEM!

I've got to go now -- I have to love up my mom and dad and my dogs -

I'll be back tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you so much for doing this!!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan,
    Glad Hannah can spend her days with you if she can't be with Grandma. Thanks for sharing. (Isn't she so cute?)
    Grandma Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got a chance to see Hannah's blog and I LOVE IT!!! :) Very cute!!!
    Aunty Michelle (Sheri's sister)

    ReplyDelete