HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday - Monday

Today was kind of a strange day at Jan's place.  It started out kind of normal - and then she put me in my car seat and we got in the car.


I was looking forward to the trip - Jan said something about she needed to go to the dentist.



We got in the car and took off



Jan said -- "look at the cows!"



All I could see was the seat .............


I was so good -- I slept and then watched her sit in this chair with her mouth open.



Then we went back in the car -- I just took a nap - It was boring..........



At least Jan put this mirror up for me - so I could look at my beautiful face!



When I got back to Jan's I needed to stretch out and play



Jan says she is going to miss me bunches tomorrow ---
I guess she needs to take her dad to the doctor
but she said only one day!  Then she will be back to snuggle with me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hannah and Jan, I so enjoy your blog! I love naps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, Matt and I love the part where Jan says look at the cows, and all I could see is the seat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part where you say to look at the cows too :) it made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete