HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday

Today when I got to Jan's she had company -- Jan forgot to take a picture - but I had two of Jan's friends to give me love, and hold me - I liked that - they said I was so cute and so good!  Then I went to sleep and slept for 2 hours!  When I woke up they were gone and just Jan was here! -- so we played -


This is where I started out -- and 2 minutes later..............


This is where I was!  I can move!


This is me upside down! (ok, I'm not really upside down!)



Can you see what I'm doing?  I kept pulling my socks off today and then............


I sucked my toes!



I think that sucking my toes is funny!



See how big I'm getting -- I'm starting to be able to sit all by myself!

See you all tomorrow!  bye!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sitting up picture- she looks so grown-up! Sheri

    ReplyDelete