HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday - This is how I roll!

   I was so happy this morning!
I wanted to play!



But of course I had to take a little nap -- and snuggle a little.......


Then I showed off how I roll...........


and roll


and roll.........


and I was very proud of myself!


I have such a cute smile!


Then I got tired again - and needed to snuggle and sleep!


and after I woke up - and hmmm - had to have my clothes changed



I decided to check out my toes - i was trying to eat them


I thought I was very funny --- We had fun - tomorrow we get to do it again!

5 comments:

  1. This always makes my day!!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Hannah!!! Great-auntie Kim is so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Grandma Marcia will be one of sweet Hannah's biggest blog fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see Hannah you are a busy gal. We would love to see you soon.
    Great- Aunt Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smart little Scherbenske you are!
    (not that I am prejudiced)
    Great Grandma

    ReplyDelete