HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Friday - with a little of Wednesday

I bet you wondered what happened to us!  Busy week -

On Wednesday - I went with Jan to the dentist -- this is me eating my duck - being good and cute for everyone at the dentists office


Then I went somewhere else on Thursday

On Friday I went back to Jan's house -- she said something about going to another dentist in Fargo -- but she looked fine to me.



So I hung out and chewed on my toys.....



Then Jessa came home early for school - so I sat with her for awhile.....



Than I helped her with some things on her computer.



I'm hanging out with mom and dad this week-end - so I'll leave you with this picure of my happy face until 
I'm back to see you on Tuesday!  Have a Happy Labor Day Week-end Everybody!

1 comment: