HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday - Sun shining

Today was a fun fun day -- I hadn't been to Jan's for a long, long, time -- well it seemed long to me......... so this is what I did today!


First I had some computer time -- gotta check those emails, the news, the weather............



Then I got to play with a new dog, Maggie........ She's Jan's dog, but she doesn't live with her, she was just visiting today.



Then I played with my toys - well, I really like to chew on them the most.
Then I took a really long nap.



When I woke up it was nice and sunny and we went outside.



Jan put my hat on me because the wind was a little cold.



I played and squealed - and liked it outside.



But then I got tired and fell asleep.......



When I woke up I was back in the house and then I showed how big I was getting



I'm really getting my balance.



This big girl stuff is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment