HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Homecoming Friday

Today we got to do a bunch of different stuff -- We took off in my stroller.....


And we went to the school where daddy works
but we didn't go find daddy - we went in a room with a bunch of girls.



They were doing their hair and makeup-- I wanted some makeup and my hair done too,
but no one did mine.



But I did get lots of attention.



Then we went outside to the pep rally - and then back in the gym for something where
I heard something about crowning a king and queen - I wanted Jessa to win
because I like her and she holds me and makes me laugh



and she won!  I was happy - and my mom came to the school too - so she got to hold me
and show me off to the other teachers and students.



Then Jan took me back outside and we went to the parade, but I didn't see much of that
Jan put the top of the stroller over my face because it started sprinkling and was cold and windy,



but at least I stayed warm.  I like days when I get to be outside -- This was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jessa! She looks very pretty, and so does Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is ADORABLE! If it wasn't for you I wouldnt get a new backround on my computer every couple days :)

    ReplyDelete