HANNAH AVERY

HANNAH AVERY

Thursday, September 23, 2010

So we are back - for a little while!

Did you miss us this week?  Jessa had Jan's camera - so there weren't any pictures - and it's been really busy for Jan - so she says, so that's what's wrong.  She won't let me use the computer without her -- she's touchy like that.

So today was Jessa's birthday - so there were cupcakes..........



I'm pretending that I'm not looking at them - and when she looks away I'm sticking my fingers right into them!



And I got to eat - hmmm  - I mean smell the flowers............



I played and slept and ate - and Jan had to leave early today --



but when she was feeding me -- I sneezed -- oops!



That's what oatmeal on a black sweater looks like!


Then she told me that she has to go away for a whole week - and how much she would miss me




So I was giving her kisses to make her feel better....

3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of her "pretending" not to look at the cupcakes!! I keep it up on my computer so I can look at her :) Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did miss your posts! I love them, it's so fun to get to see her grow. You are such an awesome person! My sister is lucky to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks __ I miss Hannah! I will be back in a couple of days and I will continue posting -- or Hannah will! She's pretty smart for a 6 month old you know! -- Jan

    ReplyDelete